Hello! I’ve taken another unannounced hiatus it seems. I hate to be one of those kinds of people that said that work has been so busy that they haven’t been able to do anything much – but it seems like I have. I try not to think that it’s a bad thing though. At least not for now, where I’m still new to the job and everyone has been really kind in showing me the ropes and letting me ask all the stupid questions (just yesterday, I asked E how to insert an image into an email; instead of it appearing as an attached document).
But Life in general, has been good! Since I’ve last written I’ve gone:
- Paintballing with the colleagues for team cohesion – SO MUCH FUN. It was pretty funny when there were still quite a lot of paintballs left and the instructor asked who still wants to play another round and all the young ones, including me, raised their hands lol. I still have a few bruises all over my body though.
- Family BBQ – A much more successful BBQ this time round cos of the sunny weather and cool night winds.
- Bought BASTILLE tickets – This will be my second time seeing them and I’m excited! It’s at Star Vista and allocated seating which I don’t know if it’s a good idea for a rock concert? We’ll see.
- Bought Seoul tickets! – My big trip to Korea is finally happening yaaaaaaas. October/November can’t come soon enough.
- Held two tea sessions between uni students and SH (I’m actually not sure if I’m supposed to say names hence the initials) – sometimes the questions that uni students bring up are so idealistic and removed from the real world. I hope I wasn’t like that. I also hope I haven’t gone jaded.
- Finished a book – Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. I think this is the first time in months I managed to complete a book. I’ve been in the worst reading slump. Hopefully I’m out of it now.
- Decided to go to MuBank SG AND #WINGSTOUR if BTS decides to hold a full concert here – my wallet is already crying. But I will cry even more once I see Seokjin IRL.
I hope you guys had a good Vesak Day! I appreciate the PH cos that means one less day of Lineup Duty for me (I was so anxious on Monday but as usual it was just my brain overthinking and it actually turned out fine. Though I still can’t get a good sense of P – which is throwing me off cos I usually can read people quite well. Gah.) I managed to catch a movie which feels so good cos it has been so long!! I still want to solo watch a movie in a cinema soon and relive my uni days.